上二医/交医海外校友会章程 V 3.5
2. 宗旨：本会以服务海外校友为目标。广泛联络海外校友，增进校友互助联谊、信息交流, 及专业发展、职场互推；进一步拓宽知识、丰富生活；同时维护和提高母校声誉。
4. 与其它组织关系：本会是独立的，与任何党派，组织, 机构或个人，无隶属关系。
1. Membership: Based on “harmony but not sameness, seeking common ground while accommodating differences, tolerance and diversity, building the future together,” as our fundamental consensus, we welcome all Shanghai Second Medical University (Shanghai Jiao Tong University Medical School) overseas alumni (hereinafter referred to as the “Er Yi”), regardless of economic status, political beliefs, social/hierarchical status, nationality, age, sexual orientation, etc. Any formal “Er Yi” student, regardless if they have completed school, who came from “Er Yi” and/or its affiliated hospitals, as healthcare workers, faculty, can join our group (The Association) if they have lived outside of mainland China over six months. Everyone within our group has equal status without discrimination.
2. Mission: The Association seeks to reach, serve and engage all overseas alumni, and to join together in professional development, social activity, and community service. The Association provides aid, promotes friendship, facilitates social interactions between Alumni and at the same time preserves and enhances the reputation of the Alma Mater.
3. Relationships with other alumni groups: The Association presents a non-confrontational position, will not go against any other alumni group. The Association promotes common development with other alumni groups according to their own philosophy, and promotes any possible communication and collaboration; The Association welcomes all alumni to join and believes that through freedom of choice and circulation, it can improve the healthy development of each model.
4. Relationship with any other organizations: The Association is independent, not affiliated with any political parties, organizations, institutions or individuals.
5. Operations: Currently, the Association will not set up any bank account, but no taxation and any commercial activities will be involved. In case, if there is a need for future banking account, the Association pursue the principles of openness and transparency; all the bank activities and balance statement will be released to all association members, according to the disclosure procedures.
7. Committee: The Association will form a committee, based on the preferences of the members. The committee serves as a governance and management for the Association. Through volunteer and recommendation steps, and fair voting process, the final committee members will be the result of fair elections, and serve for a term of two years, with equal rights and obligations.
The charter is to solicit opinions, after several months of deliberation, discussion, and after making modifications, it focuses on the majority of the alumni of the "Er Yi" Alumni requirements and ideas. The Associate encourages and welcomes all alumni to join, and will constantly improve, to build our Alumni Association.
Overseas Alumni Association of Shanghai Second Medical University
(Shanghai Jiao Tong University Medical School)
上二医/交医海外校友会是在纽约注册的非营利机构，全名为 Overseas Alumni Association of Shanghai Second Medical University (SJTUMS).